SURF IS A CHANCE IN LIFE
Surfing Shredding Senegal is a project runed by the ASC Malika.Surf which links surfing, training, studies and competitions in a weekly organization.
- Autonomy in life through a decent school education
- Make surfboards accessible to more local surfers
- The success in sport, by a quality coaching and by taking part to international competitions
- Develop surfing among the local girls, by creating role models
- Support the next generation of surfers, by decent surf equipment
- Give employment to local surfers, by working in surf schools, cafes, restaurants on the spots
SUPPORT OUR WORK
Since 2020 thank to the Kleyn family, we have the Surfkids Shredding Senegal Foundation which helps to support our work.
You can also be part of this project by simply donate (link) or by buying this friendly products (link shop).
The project is in a constant need of financial support to open the doors to more children every year, so if you have any suggestion or if you want to be our partner, please don’t hesitate to contact us!